Illuminati Estates

One Midtown by DLF

Moti Nagar, New Delhi


Project Details & Specs

Subject to change as per DLF
Early Booking Offer!

If you book now you can pay 55% in next 9 months and then remaining 45% at possession. Contact us for full details. 

Request a call back

Introducing One Midtown New Delhi

Delhi’s revitalized epicenter. A luxury project by DLF. 

Delhi, the city of endless possibilities, often forces you to sacrifice your quality of life when you reside in its bustling center. However, ONE Midtown defies this norm. Nestled amidst 128 acres of untouched greenery in the city’s beating heart, it offers a refined living experience in opulent residences. Our social clubhouse boasts gourmet dining, soul-stirring entertainment, and an array of indulgences.

At ONE Midtown, you’ll rediscover your love for Delhi. Once more, it becomes a city of enchantment

Presentation Images from actual project

Project Highlights


School & College


Pricing Details

Unit Type Price Super Area
2BHK 3.50Cr Onwards 1732 Sqft.
2BHK+Studio 5.25Cr Onwards 2268 Sqft.
3BHK+Servant 5.50Cr Onwards 2280 Sqft.
4BHK+Servant 8.50Cr Onwards 3080 Sqft.

RERA registration No. – DLRERA2021P0007 | Promoter – DLF Urban Pvt. Ltd. | Project – OneMidTown

Book a visit to One Midtown

For more than seven decades, DLF has stood as an enduring beacon in India’s real estate panorama. Our legacy is woven with the threads of luxury, elevating lifestyles to their zenith.

We are trailblazers, architects of opulence, crafting residences that set the gold standard for quality living. With each project, we embark on an unceasing quest to reimagine excellence, forever gazing toward the horizon, searching for fresh vistas to enhance the way individuals experience the realms of living, working, unwinding, and indulging. Let’s Plan your journey ahead !

Call us 9560057770